Top Things To Do at Summerfest in Milwaukee
Hey everyone!! Summerfest ended a couple weeks ago, but summer is still going strong! So here is an awesome video recap of how I spent my Summerfest with BMO Harris Bank and a list of my top 5 "must dos" at the world's LARGEST music festival!
I was so excited to spend this year's SUmmerfest in Milwaukee, WI in partnership with BMO Harris Bank. Their Pavillion at Summerfest is where some of the years hottest performers take the stage. It's the perfect size as it draws the big names, yet still has a very intimate feel. This year I got to see The Band Perry belt out hit after hit and bring the house down, all while indulging behind the scenes at BMO Harris's VIP area. The food and drinks and VIEWS were on point!
Check out the latest episode of Eat Travel Rock TV, below.
Here are my Top 5 Things to do at Summerfest!
1. Ride the Chairlift!- It's a great way to see all of the stages and sights below so you can know what you want to check out next.
2. Get a pizza cone! Where else can you find this extra cheesy specialty?!
3. Get a farm fresh corn on the cob- you can even make your own elotes!
4. Check out the BMO Harris Bank Pavillion, of course, for the best acts of Summerfest in one spot!
5. Down a Miller Lite or two. Go local I say, Miller Lite is a home grown Milwaukee specialty and I've always preferred it to that other famous Lite beer... ;)